Dan Cates does Summer 2011 - part 1
Being the avid photographer that he is, Death Skateboards pro Dan Cates has racked up a whole load of snapshots over the course of the summer, so has decided to share with you some of the finer slices of what his trusty point n’ shoot has managed to capture!
Check out part 1 underneath, the head back tomorrow for part 2…
Click on the pic to enlarge.
1. Summer started with a bang, when Cundall gave me the 'heads up' on this little beauty! A natural snake-run/empty pond hidden away in a public park.
10. However, a trip to Southend the following week didn't turn out to be quite as eventful...
11. Bristol the week after was a definite step in the right direction though.
2. Then, as if by magic, Zarosh turned up and built a pool in our friend Dick's back garden.
3. He then insisted that we all go to Shiner for an archeological dig of sorts through what is left of the fabled "80's room..."
4. Rip grip, Tracker "Six Track's", Bullet's, Kryptonics "Slammers"...it was like Christmas Day 1989 all over again. Good call Zarosh!
5. Zorlac went to work on the last pile of Madrid decks...
6. And Joe Habgood drove around in his fork lift truck.
7. Myself and Steak are pretty big fans of the band Journey, so when they played Wembley with Styx and Foreigner back in June we were in there like swim wear.
CatesSummer1-9. When Chris Cole's song from "Dying To Live" came on, the place went nuts. F**k yeah!