Dan Cates does Summer 2011 - part 3
Yes yes, Mr Cates comes correct with the third dose of snapshots from his summer 2011 – browse below now then head on back tomorrow for more of the same!
As ever, click to enlarge and learn…
1. I spent a fair bit of time with this maniac over the summer, which turned out to be a lot of fun. Rob Smith is a good friend and a fine skateboarder, just don't get him drunk.
2. And here we have a picture of the American Rob Smith playing a gig in Kentish town. U.S. Bombs, July 2011.
3. This guy plays bass in Steak's band 'Mean Steed' and strangely he got my name tattooed on his arse at a party.
4. I know it's hard to believe, but this is actually a real tattoo.
5. This photo was printed in the mag already, but just look at how epic it is! If i ever start a gangsta rap group, i'm using this as my album cover for sure.
6. This photo is priceless! "Chris Pulman knows the streets."
7. A bone dry empty pool on the isle of Capri, unfortunately it was square. "Win some, lose some".
8. It's good to know that if you search hard enough around this island that we call home, you can always find a hidden gem.