Subscribe to Sidewalk Magazine today and we’ll send you this limited edition t-shirt FREE. We’re celebrating our 200th issue, but some things are more important. Join us, and your fellow skateboarders to help spread the word and help stop the demolishing of one of the UK’s most legendary skate spots – the Southbank Undercroft…. !
Find out more about the proposed developments and how they affect you on the We Are Southank Undercroft website where you can also join in discussions regarding the spaces future, and you all need to read Jacob Sawyer’s recent piece on the Slam City site for an interesting and insightful take on the current developments, with some potted history thrown in too.
Sign the petitions, get down to the Southbank, and wear your t-shirt with pride - available for new subscribers now.
MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE TO SIDEWALK MAGAZINE:
- Britain’s longest established skateboard magazine – the best photography, interviews, news and product
- 13 issues a year (including our Buyer’s Guide) – delivered straight to your door
- Never miss an issue – the latest from the skateboarding scene in your hands before the shop’s
- Save up to 37% on the cover price – that’s nearly £19 a year
- Gift subscriptions available – treat a mate!